1. What is the estimated delivery time?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the product in inventory, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
Please check your accurate delivery timelines by entering your default pin code at the time of ordering.
Please note, some courier partners do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
2. How much does delivery cost?
Delivery charge varies with the product you are purchasing.
We incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps to offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
3. What happens if I am out when delivery is attempted?
Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you have provided to us. If you weren’t available when the courier partner knocked at your door, two additional delivery attempts will follow on successive days.
4. When will the deliveries take place?
In general, our courier partner will try to deliver between 9:00 and 18:00. It can be challenging to stay at home for all these hours, especially on working days. If you cannot be there at a certain hour, try to see if someone else can be at the delivery address to accept the parcel on your behalf.
5. How will I be notified about my order?
If you have successfully placed an order with us, we will keep you notified at different stages of the journey of your order. An e-mail or SMS will be sent once you've successfully placed your order. We'll also let you know as soon as the seller ships the item(s) to you along with the tracking number(s) for your shipment(s). You can track your orders from the “Track Order” section on our website. We’ll send another communication when your package is on its way to be delivered to your specified address.
6. How will the packaging look like in case of a door delivery?
We ensure highest standards of packaging norms and deliver all our products in highly standardized Carton Boxes which will enable there are no damages while handling your items.
7. What to do if my package shows as delivered but I can't find it?
- If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- See if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Wait for a few minutes and check at your doorstep/office reception for the arrival of our delivery associates.
- Wait until the end of the day-packages may show as delivered while still in transit.
- If you are still unable to locate your item contact our Customer Service. Please note, we will only be able to support you if contacted within 7 days of your package marked as Delivered.