We have adopted the following practices in order to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information to the best of our ability.
This policy details our commitment to protect the privacy of users who visit our Platform and/or register themselves to use our Platform and/or to purchase products from our Platform.
In this Policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, and online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity). The use of information collected through our Platform shall be limited to the purpose of delivery of the products as ordered by the users.
Our Platform may contain links to other websites and mobile apps and the information practices and the content of such other websites and apps are governed by the privacy statements of such other websites and apps. We suggest you to review the privacy statements of any such other websites and apps to understand their information practices before making use of the other websites and/or mobile apps.
This Policy includes Account Information, as defined under Section 3 of this policy, and other information we collect in connection with your visit, surfing, registration, or authentication process and purchase of our products, online payments etc., security and privacy practices, including how we protect, collect, and use electronic data, text, messages, communications or other materials submitted to and stored within the Platform (“Service Data”).
The Platform gathers the information including the following:
- Information you submit: In the process of purchase of products, you provide the following information:
- While placing an order, you share with us your personal details, such as name, contact number and email address etc.
- When you avail and opt for online payment method, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI or other details of your bank account etc.
- Testimonials submitted by you.
- Information not directly submitted by you: Such information is as follow:
- User Activity: We collect information about your activity on our website, such as date and time you logged in, features you've been using, searches, clicks and pages visited by you.
- Device Information: We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- SMS Permission: We might need SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- We use the information submitted by you to deliver the products, verifying your identity and your authority and to otherwise enable you to use the Platform and purchase products.
- Manage your account.
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your queries.
- For internal record-keeping purposes.
- Conduct research and analysis about your use of our product for providing better services and enhancing customer experience.
- To periodically send promotional messages and emails regarding products offered by us, special offers or other information about existing products(s) and any other product(s) that may be launched by the Company that we might think that may of your interest.
- Communicate with you by email, phone or any other mode including WhatsApp about to deliver you products or information you have requested.
Except where you are expressly informed on the Platform or as described hereunder, we do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information.
- With our service providers and partners: We may use third party service providers to provide and maintain Platform, development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
- With law enforcement agencies: We will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
You have been provided with tools to manage your information. You have the rights to access, rectify, update information that you have provided to us by visiting Platform. You shall be entitled to:
- Reviewing your information on the platform or gives you the right to review and edit the personal information from our Platform.
- If you believe that the information, we hold about you, are no longer entitled to use it and you want to delete or object to its processing, please contact us on the details provided below. Please note, however, we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent from processing your personal information. Please note that by withdrawing your consent means, its deletion of your profile and we won't be able to provide further services to you unless you re-register on the platform and provide your consent for the same.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees or authorized partners who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you have any questions about the security at our Platform, please email us on the email id mentioned below.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry.
We keep your personal information only as long as you use our service and also as permitted/required by applicable law. In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account, unless the same is required to comply with legal obligations, fraud prevention, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our Platform or our users, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services. We retain information for better services and better cutomer experience, and we only use the information to analyze about the use of our services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Platform or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may also use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Platform and other sites in order to suggest advertisements based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used on our Platforms or in email or other electronic communications we send to you. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our Platforms, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness and determining whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by third-party service providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Platform and you may be required to re-enter password more frequently
- Your Consent
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Vinayak Bajpai
Designation: Grievance Officer
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: +91 9311864223
Address: 1008, DLF Tower-A, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi 110025, India
Time: Monday to Friday 09 AM to 5 PM